Third-Year Review Instructions
Program Participation and Finance Table
The Program Participation and Finance table must be completed and attached to your proposal in the "Program Participation and Finance" field. This document was created by the Board of Regents and can be difficult to open. You will need to save the document to your computer and open it Adobe Acrobat/Reader.
For Program Participation Data:
For Revenue data:
- Department/Program accountant will have access to this information from their financial statements for the last three years. If you have any questions, contact Sandy Hughes (email@example.com).
If you aren't able to open the Program Participation and Finance table or have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals should be through the department and college approvals at least 10 business days prior to the Undergraduate or Graduate Council due dates.
- Department/Faculty Committee approval
- College Committee approval
- Undergraduate Council and/or Graduate Council approval†
- Executive Committee/Academic Sentate approval†
- Board of Trustees approval
- Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs (SVP-AA) notification
- Commisioner of the Utah System of Higher Education (USHE) notification
† 1-2 individuals will be asked to present proposals at the marked committee meetings.
The status of any proposal can be tracked after submission.
Banner image courtesy of Unsplash.