- January 20 - All Summer and Fall Curriculum changes (add, change, prerequisite, etc.).
Next academic year catalog and programs of study (MDD, formerly DARS) changes must
be entered into catalog.
- August 25 - All Spring Curriculum changes (add, change, prerequisite, etc).
- Course fees are due January 20 for Summer/Fall and August 25 for Spring
- Program fees are due January 20 for the following academic year.
- Proposals for Undergraduate or Graduate Council Meeting are due 10 business days before
My Degree Dashboard
What is Curriculum Administration?
Curriculum Administration manages the technologies for curriculum approvals and changes
at the university.
- Kuali Curriculum Management (CM)
- Kuali Catalog
- My Degree Dashboard (MDD)
Other processes include:
- New Degree Approval
- Course Fees
- Program Fees