The new electronic curriculum system is now available for entering course information. Program information will be available shortly. Click HERE for more information.
Course Fees will now be due at the same time as other curriculum changes (dates below). This will be effective beginning Spring 2018. We will always reduce or remove a fee after the deadlines.
- January 20 - All Summer and Fall Curriculum changes (add, change, prerequisite, etc.). Next academic year catalog and programs of study (MDD, formerly DARS) changes must be entered into catalog.
- February 1 - College Editors must have all changes approved in catalog.
- August 25 - All Spring Curriculum changes (add, change, prerequisite, etc).
- Course fees are due January 20 for Summer/Fall and August 25 for Spring
- Proposals for Undergraduate or Graduate Council Meeting are due 10 business days before meeting.
- Electronic Forms
- General Education
- Course Numbering Policy
- Credit Hour Policy
- See What Majors are Enrolled in Your Courses