- January 20, 2015 - All Summer and Fall Curriculum changes (add, change, prerequisite,
etc.). Next academic year catalog and programs of study (DARS) changes must be entered
- February 1, 2015, College Editors must have all changes approved in catalog.
- August 25 - All Spring Curriculum changes (add, change, prerequisite, etc).
- Course fees must be added before any students are enrolled in course.
- Proposals for Undergraduate or Graduate Council Meeting are due 10 business days before
What is Curriculum Administration?
Curriculum Administration (C.A.) is responsible for the curriculum of the University,
which is composed of the for-credit courses that the University offers and the officially
recognized programs within which and for which those courses exist. C.A. is responsible
for maintaining the official texts that describe those programs and courses; this
includes an inventory of current offerings as well as a comprehensive history of past
ones. We also manage the process by which these offerings change and how they are
promulgated to internal and external audiences.