We have purchased an electronic tool that we will begin using for Summer/Fall 2017. Stay tuned for more information coming soon.
- January 20 - All Summer and Fall Curriculum changes (add, change, prerequisite, etc.). Next academic year catalog and programs of study (DARS) changes must be entered into catalog.
- February 1 - College Editors must have all changes approved in catalog.
- August 25 - All Spring Curriculum changes (add, change, prerequisite, etc).
- Course fees must be added before any students are enrolled in course.
- Proposals for Undergraduate or Graduate Council Meeting are due 10 business days before meeting.
- Add Course Form
- Change Course Form
- Inactivate Course Form
- Reactivate Course Form
- General Education
- Course Numbering Policy
- Credit Hour Policy
- See What Majors are Enrolled in Your Courses